.

Thursday 3 March 2011

at the lake

wirtshaus zur pfaueninsel
wirtshaus zur pfaueninsel
wirtshaus zur pfaueninsel
wirtshaus zur pfaueninsel
wirtshaus zur pfaueninsel
wirtshaus zur pfaueninsel

from a wonderful day at the lake. the choice of film and the light give these a rather dark edge that wasn't present when i took them. sometimes it feels as if i'm finding my feet with photography, sometimes it seems as if it's the first time ever i'm holding a camera. but no matter whether i'm happy with technical aspects or not, these seem to tell a story - and that i like.

follow my blog with bloglovin

13 comments:

isabelle said...

They are wonderful!
I have a special crush for the one with the curtain.

fen and ned said...

Well you know I'm a huge fan! You always capture such atmosphere, that's the difference between people who take photos that's me and then photographers that's you, I'm always transported to the place where you've taken the shots!

Marion said...

ah, these are so elegant my dear. Black and white gives always a surprising result and in this case it turned well !

Jude said...

Absolutely beautiful! Another classic set!

Bee said...

I think of the word "elegiac." Black and white was well-suited to your subject here.

MANDY said...

These are so beautiful Kristina ...
I watched a travel show the other day about the beautiful lakes in Berlin and thought of you and then I click on your blog and you have these !!!

P R I M O E Z A said...

beautiful and timeless. just lovely kristina.

islabell said...

these photographs are stunning. i particularly like the third one down. its so gentle some how

Sylee said...

I'm so glad to see you found a special place by the water.

jana said...

oh sind die schön. ein bisschen märchenhaft durch den s/w-film.

Lisa-Marie said...

My goodness kristina. These pictures are 'blow you away' good. So atmospheric!

Anonymous said...

what beautiful images Kristina, I really love with the curtain and the window..so dreamy

la ninja said...

man! these are beautiful. I agree with isabelle, the lace curtain "filtering" the view of the trees is my fave too.

followers

***