.

Monday 12 April 2010

more cherry blossoms





well, most of you seem to think i walked into a alice in wonderland post-tea-party scenario the other day. silly me, maybe i should have looked for a hole in the ground. you never really know what goes on in your neighbourhood, do you...?

and here, as promised some more cherry blossoms from the same roll of film. it was a bit warmer that day, just after easter, and the blossoms had ventured out into the open.

i'm having a bit of an 'i don't know whether i'm coming or going' phase at the moment. i'm not happy with the feeling of constantly being in a rush and not having enough time for the things that are close to my heart. i think i have to re-think my priorities. and make some changes.

have a good start to your week!

8 comments:

Marion said...

these are extra beautiful...

la ninja said...

and wow again. it doesn't get much prettier than this, does it?

good luck. I'm precisely there but, at the same time, totally on the opposite side to where you are (if that makes any sense at all.) I've gone from rush, rush to no rush at all and that has just gotten me a tad blocked, to be honest.

but hey, the only way is up and spring is (nearly nearly) here :)

alessandra said...

beautiful cherry blossom and that sky...ah it makes me dream!
thanks
^.^

Marion said...

that would have been fun to have you with Elisabelle, definitely !!

Janis said...

It is not possible for me to grow tired of photographs or real life branches with blossoms... yours are quite heavenly.

and...I know that feeling well.

Tracy said...

I know the feeling well. The photos are glorious. I love the colors.

malo said...

Oh, the spring blossoms are so precious. Very inspiring colors in these photos. I know the feeling of spending to much time on things you could do without. Good thing to know what one love to do, though. First step...

tinypaperheart said...

love your cherry blossom pictures. so dreamy. :)

followers

***